Re: Why I like my rubber bumper MG ( was Re: MG Pricing)

To: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Why I like my rubber bumper MG ( was Re: MG Pricing)
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:51:20 -0700
Sorry.  Cars are a matter of individual taste.  It's just that the newer Bs
had more complexity when new, then when you compound it now with
deterioration due to the age of the cars, it makes them a challenge to
operate I would think.  Miatas are commonplace and they lack low rpm
torque, but they are low maintenance and that means a lot to me now that
I'm old (57).   I've even found that I can do many repairs on my Miata
myself (I credit years of British car ownership for training me in auto
repair).