Turn Signal Flasher

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signal Flasher
From: CraigsInOK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:23:31 EDT
Ok this is probably a stupid question, but all my turn signals have stopped
operating (including the indicator lights on the dash).  Brake light works
but the turn signal and the hazard don't.  If this were a modern car I'd
assume
that the flasher module was bad and pull the one out of the fuse  block and
replace it.  Is my thought process correct and if so where is the  flasher
module located in an MG (it certainly isn't on the fuse block)? BTW mine  is a
77
MGB.

Thanks in advance.

Craig