Re: OD-Transmission

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: OD-Transmission
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:10:21 +0200
[quote]
It could even be argued that by combining the two in a circuit you would be
doubling the chance of a failure.
[unquote]

Max, I agree on that but it makes sense though. It depends on in which state
you want the switch to fail, if it fails. I think you'd agree on failing in
open state is not as bad as failing in closed state, so let's say "real
failing" is failing in closed state.

If you have 2 switches connected in series it halves the possibility in "real
failing", while it doubles in failing in the open state, which I think
everybody could live with.

Just MHO.

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]