Re: Front Wheel Bearings Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Bearings Question
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:02:54 -0500
If you have roller bearings, the spaces between the rollers need to be
filled with grease.  You force the grease in from one side, until it comes
out the other side.  (This was even demonstrated recently on the TV show
"Dirty Jobs".)  It doesn't take much grease to fill the spaces, but the
process requires more grease and what is left over you can put back in the
bucket.