RE: MGB A/C

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: RE: MGB A/C
From: "RD Williford" <dan_mgs@verizonmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:32:46 -0500
I had an 85 Nissan pickup that would barely make it up the grades when heading
into the foothills west of Denver (lived there in late '90s) -- I was lucky to
maintain 45mph...

Conversely, the '73B roadster I owned at the time ran the best it ever did
under my ownership when in Denver. Never had a problem in it... of course, the
'71 International Scout was the vehicle of choice when heading into the
mountains anytime after late summer....(gas was much cheaper then...)

-Dan
71 BGT