Horn Problem Solved

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn Problem Solved
From: DMatt21502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:53:15 EDT
After reading Paul H. answer to my horn problem My reaction was " I know my
car so I will take the button apart first " which I did. Cleaned it, although
it  didn't really need it, put it back together and it honked once and quit!!
I then  did what I should have done and followed Paul's checklist and went to
the purple  wire on the fuse box and checked it and cleaned it and now the
horns work  perfectly. Don't think I will doubt Paul again!! Thanks   Dave