Re: LED lights

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: LED lights
From: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:52:44 -0600
There are some controllers that have more functionality.

When you connect a trailer to the tow wire harness on my '99 Suburban it
controls the trailer lights with no change in flash rate.  So there are
controllers that will drive more than 2 blinkers at one time, the
original application may very though.