Attaching the rear gear box mounts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attaching the rear gear box mounts
From: Jim Baustian <jbaustian@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:00:16 -0500
This procedure is somewhat simplified by a step by step (with
graphics) method of dealing with this  mount that was developed by
British Leyland but  was never widely published. I had never seen it
until it appeared in  the July/August 1999 issue of the MGB Driver.
If this issue of the MGB Driver is not available to you, I would be
glad to provide a copy as well as details of where to drill the holes
in the cross member to gain access to the 5/16 inch nuts on the
rubber mounts.

Please contact me by e-mail if this information would be of benefit
to you.
Jim Baustian
74 MGB GT   77 MGB Tourer