SV: MGC

To: "'RANDELL KEGG'" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>,
Subject: SV: MGC
From: "bispmotala" <bispmotala@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:43:34 +0100
Hi Randy,

To give you a qualified answer one really needs to know what your intended
uses are. And handling etc depends on what you compare with.

Awaiting that I am a MGC owner for many years and it fits perfectly among
the other cars. Main uses are -long distance -few people- have fun while
you're out -there sort of travels.

Spares service and parts depends on where on the globe you are.

Good Luck

Sven