Expanding the MGC Tourer Search

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Expanding the MGC Tourer Search
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:40:04 -0500
Sender: owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Howdy all.

I've decided to expand my search for an MGC tourer to include not only a
driver, but I'm willing to consider a concours car and to pay market
price for a car in top conditioin.  Sell me your baby!  :o)

Thanks so much!

Bill S.

Bill S.
1968 Triumph TR-250 (CD8464L)
1965 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
www.TR-250.com <http://www.tr-250.com/>

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air