Re: seat belts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seat belts
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:55:00 -0500
Hi Oliver,

Seatbelt webbing is available from upholstery outlets that carry automotive
upholstery.  UFO (Upholstery Fabric Outlet) in San Diego carries it in many
different widths and colors, along with all different types of lift-the-dots
and zippers suitable for tonneau and ragtop repair.  Any upholstery shop can
stitch up the seat belt webbing for you in any length you choose on your
existing hardware.  Yes, it won't be approved by whomever, yadda yadda, but
it'll work.

And Arco gas in Southern CA is c**p and always made my B run noticeably
worse.

Denise Thorpe