Re: Air Filter

To: "Thomas L. Burgin" <tburgin1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Air Filter
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:32:50 -0500 (EST)
Tom,
  FWIW, when I changed my '76 to SU's, I had the same problem as you.
So...I took the rear filter and reduced its width on a band saw by ~ 1/2
inch.  I know
one argument against doing this is that the filter might collapse in the
can without its end-support, but that has not happened. I just had to
find different thru bolts and all has been well for 4 years now.

Bill Saidel
'76B
BMCSNJ