Re: radio

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "Monte/Jane Morris"
Subject: Re: radio
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:00:35 -0500
While at the Sept Bronte British Car show (Toronto) I saw a radio
fitted to an MGB GT which I though rather good and I am looking for
one similar.   When "off" the face plate was flat to which the MG
logo had been stuck.  So it just looked like the standard radio blank
plate.  When something was touched (I did not see how the owner did
it) the plate rotated and revealed the knobs and stuff.  All I know
is that it was a Sony and he had just bought it new!  It was also
about half the depth back (I need something like that as my V8 tunnel
mods have interfered with the space for radio}.

t 05:00 AM 12/17/2006, Paul Hunt wrote:
>That's exactly what I said when restoring my roadster *screw the
>radio* as I took out the aerial and speakers.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060