Re: 72 mgb

To: Deano <deano@cox.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 72 mgb
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 05:39:48 -0800 (PST)
Deano <deano@cox.net> wrote: Several years ago I disassembled my 72 B for total
restoration.  Am in the
process of putting it all back together and have could use a little help.
Back toward the windshield where the fenders join the top shroud, is there a
piece that fits between the two?  I guess it would be similar to welting used
in the T series mgs  If anyone could provide info and possibly the
nomenclature of this piece, it would be very helpful.  Thanks

I'm trying to visualize the area you're asking about - I know you mention the
windshield - but are you talking about the area in front of the windshield that
has the air intake, or the area immediately behind the cockpit, where the top
rests when it is up?

      Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/