Re: Some People on the list

To: simon.d.matthews@gmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Some People on the list
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:36:36 EST
Simon,
Take heart. I was once told I looked "Stupid" for backing up my position on
Asian cars. The accuser only served to further lower my opinion of people who
drive them. My position is and was that this is first and foremost a British
car  forum. Bring up that other stuff and you're fair game. Nor is it an
ongoing  test-site for computer issues. After a point, you were well-within
reasonable limits to ask him to cease and desist.

Believe me, the world is full of people who think they are some sort  of
special case and can take advantage of any system or group. (Sorry, no cheap
political shots here.) Just put them in perspective and move on. I hope you
will
continue to participate in the list and always consider the source, as I  do.

Regards,

Steve
'72 TR6
(former MGB owner)