Re: Some People on the list

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Some People on the list
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:54:42 +1030
On 24/12/2006, at 12:01 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> BTW, do you dream of a "White Christmas" down under?

Nope - unless that "white" is the crest of a wave at the beach!

I just got back from my "pre-Christmas" visit to family in Western
Australia (avoids the Christmas-day tensions) and they are having
36C (96F) day on the 25th - which is what I always remember Christmas
to be (sun, fun, playing cricket in the park, barbecue, swimming,
beaches etc.).

Back here in Adelaide we are going for a lousy 22C (71F) with showers
- hardly beach, top-down driving weather!

Now, see what you have done.  I am getting grumpy.

Remember, peace on Earth (no political dig there) and goodwill to all
men and women (.... and even Tr***ph owners - but just for this time
of year).

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
'85 Rover SD1