Re: cooling

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cooling
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:12:21 -0500
I've always hear that high compression makes more HP by improving the
efficiency of an engine. If that is so, shouldn't high compression also make
less heat?

Why should the engine below be harder to cool than a standard B engine?

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361