Re: New, old member

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New, old member
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:13:04 -0800 (PST)
Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello Friends,
   Rick Lindsay here.  Its been a few years since I
joined this list but I have returned to the fold
because I find myself on the verge of purchasing a
1970 split-bumper B.  The car has a few issues but the
price is more than right.
Hi, Rick, welcome back! How is the Ferrari? Besides the Ferrari and the B, what
else do you have to play around with these days?

      Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/