Re: [MGS] Clutch was A little restoration progress

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] Clutch was A little restoration progress
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:43:53 +0100
Could be some other problem making you think it is the clutch that is wrong,
or causing it to fail.  What are the symptoms, and are they the same each
time?  Not sure about "getting the thing re-built" though, normally one
replaces the clutch and release bearing.  You might ream and rebuild the
master or slave, but only once, if it failed again you'd replace it.

PaulH.