Re: [MGS] Shipwright's disease

To: montejane@gmail.com, d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [MGS] Shipwright's disease
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:13:45 EDT
"Shipwright's Disease" Goes something like this:

Sailor owns boat.
Boat has burned out light in galley.
Sailor decides  to change bulb.
Sailor notices socket is corroded, decides to change  socket.
Sailor notices wiring frayed while trying to change socket.
Sailor  decides to change wiring.
Sailor notices galley ceiling slats are rotted  while changing the wire.
Sailor decides galley ceiling slats need  changing.
Sailor notices ...

this goes on and on and on and on and  pretty soon, Sailor is undertaking a
major renovation of his boat because of  a burned out light bulb.

(found on _http://jag-lovers.org/saloons/disease.html_
(http://jag-lovers.org/saloons/disease.html) )

In a message dated 5/11/2007 2:18:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,