Re: [MGS] Gauge restoration, more pictures...

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] Gauge restoration, more pictures...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:18:13 +0100
Useful to see that confirmed, I only have the electric fuel gauge so have
never been able to confirm my suspicion it was the case.  It could be
helpful in diagnosing gauge/sender problems as one could cross-connect the
fuel and temp gauges.  The oil gauge is best avoided as other than the first
year they were provided it is *not* fed from the voltage stabiliser as the
other two are (it has its own stabiliser inside the sender), so will give
different readings.

PaulH.