Re: [Mgs] 175/65/14 Tires for MGB???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 175/65/14 Tires for MGB???
From: Todd Mullins <muses@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:43:41 -0500
I absolutely concur with the 185/70R14 recommendation.  I've been
using them on my Rostyles for years, with absolutely no clearance
problems.  You get a wider patch on the pavement, which helps
handling, and the slight diameter increase compensates for the fact
that most manufacturers calibrate their speedometers a bit
conservatively.  Plus, availability is still very good.

175/65R14 is right out.

-t

Todd Mullins
'74 MGB Tourer in pieces