Re: [Mgs] Insurance - "declared value" without usage restrictions

To: Peter Ryner <pryner@verizon.net>, bill <bilking@comcast.net>, Pat
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Insurance - "declared value" without usage restrictions
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
Peter  Ryner <pryner@verizon.net> wrote: Both Hagerty and Grundy offer those
policies.  Neither have mileage
restrictions and both have agreed value.  Neither will let you drive your
car back and forth to work.  Hagerty requires that you have a car for every
driver in the house other than the classic.  -----------------
Peter, I don't recall seeing in my Hagerty policy a prohibition from driving it
daily. Yes, they do require that you do have another car but I have never seen
anything specifically forbidding you from driving it every day, should you want
to.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/