Re: [Mgs] 1970 Tourer convertible top instructions

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1970 Tourer convertible top instructions
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello Friends,
   Will someone please send to me - or point me in the
right direction - instructions for raising and
lowering the soft top on the 1970 MGB Tourer?  My
car's top frame pivots inward at the sides and I have
seen no written instructions as to how to operate this
mechanism properly or how to fold the top material to
minimize damage to any part (and avoid pinched
fingers).  All helpful advice is appreciated.

--------------------
Rick, does your car have the first type of attached folding top, the 'scissors'
type? I don't think I've ever seen one of those before, and am not even sure if
it folds the same as the later folding top....

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/