Re: [Mgs] 1972 MG Midget wiring question

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1972 MG Midget wiring question
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:11:27 -0400
FWIW, Those multi-testers all seem to suffer from a very poor function
selector switch. I thought they were cheap enough to keep as a
disposable in the tool box of every vehicle I own. But you just need to
be aware that a zero voltage reading may just mean that you need to
'jiggle' the selector switch... Also, the lack of an auto-off function
plays hell with battery life!

Marc