Re: [Mgs] Two 12 volt batteries

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Two 12 volt batteries
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> wrote:

> Without seeming to be a smart sod, why would anyone want to be
> plugged into the 'net continually?   Why don't you get smart and
> organise your life......  and work !!

Although no one relishes getting old, there's one thing that has
me looking forward to retirement.  The damned cell phone can stay
in the car.  Having to tote that ball and chain (and before it, a
pager) everywhere I go as a requirement of my job is one thing I
won't miss in the least.

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com