Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:17:30 -0700
why bother????  Has anyone Snopesed it?  If not, maybe someone should
submit it for their review.

>>> "Peter Chast" <pchast@francomm.com> 6/27/2007 11:12:27 AM >>>
I wonder........

As you look at the pictures. The cars ane not uniformly dirty. Some
have
hand prints like they were recently pushed. The floor looks clean with
no
footprints. The walls and the heating system is

a bunch of things make me suspicious. Perhaps a few car clubs got
together
with a breaker yard and.................

Pete

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:08:06 -0400, Mike Duvall
<duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>