Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?

To: pchast@francomm.com,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:16:17 -0400
Of course they are not uniformly dirty.  Dust, bird droppings, rain
from roof leaks. condensation, and assorted similar stuff is not
uniform. And the cars could have been stored many years apart...and
be already dirty!   Floor is not clean and there is bound to be a lot
of disturbance by several people not just the photographer.  I doubt
anyone would stage such a display because it serves no purpose

At 02:12 PM 6/27/2007, Peter Chast wrote:
>I wonder........
>
>As you look at the pictures. The cars ane not uniformly dirty. Some have
>hand prints like they were recently pushed. The floor looks clean with no
>footprints. The walls and the heating system is clean......................
>
>a bunch of things make me suspicious. Perhaps a few car clubs got together
>with a breaker yard and.................
>
>Pete
>
>On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:08:06 -0400, Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
>wrote:
>

> > I bet they are all stolen!  Keep us updated. I curious what the laws
> > down there say and how it gets handled.
> >
> > Mike
> >

> >> My nephew just emailed me this and thought the group might be
> >> interested...
> >>
> >>  Imagine you're going to live in Portugal.
> >>
> >> You find a lovely farmhouse set on a decent plot of land. The place
> >> has been
> >> empty for 15 years...
> >>
> >> While exploring your new property you find a large barn.
> >>
> >> The door is padlocked and welded shut and it's all rusted solid.
> >>
> >>  So you grind the padlock and the welds off and.........
> >>
> >>   <http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm>
> >> http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm
> >

>--
>Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/