[Mgs] more midge probs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] more midge probs
From: Rabeys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 01:32:27 EDT
i can't win for losing with my car lately.  first car i bought 13  years
ago...it frustrates me so badly i want to push it off a cliff somedays,  but
heaven forbid a non British car owning person would ever say that to  me.

i changed my oil the other day and it went so smoothly that i told myself
surely something else will go wrong now.

my brakes went wrong, again.  i haven't bothered looking yet, because  i know
i should just step back.  they seemed to be working just fine though  deep
down i knew they need another bleeding.  i made it home from work safe  and
sound, but when i wanted to go for a drive on this beautiful summer night,  my
brakes went straight to the floor.  i fear that i saw a drop of fresh  brake
fluid on my floor mat, but i can't be sure.  i checked the mc and the  brake
line
i replace and didnt notice any leak.  i need to recheck the mc  and pull the
rubber piece up further.  my fear of course, is that the most  expensive part
needs to be replaced again.

i have not checked the rear cylinders.  as i said b4, i was having  trouble
bleeding all the air out, but the pressure seemed good enough and it was
staying, but now all of a sudden nothing.  i did notice that one of my  inner
rear
wheels was grimy and coated in something that leaked.  the  problem is, the
car sat for awhile so i cant remember if its old grime from a  rear axle prob
that has since been fixed and i never bothered cleaning it, or if  its fresh.
will clean it up tomorrow and check the cylinders, but may  break down and
just have a professional do it.

thoughts on where to start?  thinking rear cylinders first.  if i  dont see a
leak should i bleed them again.  it just doesnt seem like it  will be as
simple as bleeding them this time.

frustrated as all hell...steph