Re: [Mgs] MGA Dual Gauge Needles - revenge

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Dual Gauge Needles - revenge
From: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:38:28 -0400
Adele was a bit miffed when she found the top of the Solex for the
Land-Rover heating in the oven to correct the warp. She still doesn't know
about all the parts that worked their way through the dish washer (or
doesn't want me to know she knows). But she knows enough not to through
anything away :-)

When we started dating, she wanted to know why there was a Johnson 35 in
pieces in my kitchen. I can't believe that I had to explain that the vinyl
was easier to work on than the carpet.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems