Re: [Mgs] trunk lid

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] trunk lid
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:54:38 -0500
It does move it, and these pieces come from the old lid, and worked
fine.  So I'm thinking it's the distortion.

Good idea on the washers, I'll give it a go.

I did put in a new seal, but when I first hit this problem, I pulled it
and put the old one back on. Didn't change things.

I was thinking that the latches lever arm or the locks semi-circular
mating surface could be worn enough to cause problems.
I wonder if I could put some washers in that to move it down. No, it
just sits in the frame.

Paul.