Re: [Mgs] My 2 cents.....

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] My 2 cents.....
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, I must have missed something.
  Reference; Kelvin

  Anyone who would accuse Kelvin of ANY impropriety is just not paying
attention at all. He is as much of an LBC gearhead as anyone here. He just is
lucky enough to have a job in the Toyhouse. He works very hard to help us with
problems, go to bat for us with Moss, and give any advice he can taking much
time crafting his long, detailed responses. I know he has fought the bean
counters over parts quality on more than on occasion.
  Quick, tell me one person from VB who would do 1/4 what he does? does anyone
there even own an LBC?

  Carl French

Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
  To the list,
A couple of you have somehow gotten your proverbial wires crossed. So I'm
going to say something in defense of my fellow club member and friend Kelvin
Dodd. Anyone that knows Kelvin knows just how far out of his way he'll go to
assist, help, council, suggest and provide what ever he can to a fellow
enthusiast in need .