Re: [Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit
From: Larry Colen <lrc@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:27:48 -0700
On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:32:15AM -0400, WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:
# In a message dated 09/08/2007 1:26:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
# paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:
#
# If they  pump up that sounds more like air in the system, perhaps from
# boiling in  your case.  I find it difficult to believe that the drums could
# wear  down so fast that the pedal sinks, and also that pumping the pedal
# could  'compensate' for it.

Air in the system would make it soft. It's not that it's soft, it's
that there is excessive play. I suspect that your other comment about
the spindle/hubs may be closer to on the mark.

--
                All your apex are belong to us.
Larry Colen             lrc@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc