Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>,<mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:11:22 -0700
Sign me up for that one- at last . . . a reliable MG powerplant!

Taking this to its logical conclusion, maybe an inflatable MGA body
that could just be slipped on top of a Miata would be another big
improvement.

>>> <WSpohn4@aol.com> 8/27/2007 5:58:51 AM >>>
In a message dated 27/08/2007 2:01:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

You  don't really expect a *purist* to go for that, do you ...