Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:03:09 -0700
Paul:

Sorry to go way off subject.  : )

I was referring to the rubber tanks assembled as part of Fortitude
South, the build up of fake military material intended to give the
impression that the D Day landing site would be the Pas de Calais.

It's arguable whether it was effective, but there is some humorous
footage existing showing soldiers picking up inflatable tanks and
tossing them around.

Kelvin Dodd