Re: [Mgs] Moss tube shock conversion

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moss tube shock conversion
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:35:27 -0700
Nope:
I already needed chiropractic after being smashed into by a semi truck.
Still do.

I was looking for full suspension travel with good damping over major
bumps. Springs and bump stops are there for a reason.

Soft springs, good suspension travel and tight dampers are the way to go
for a controlled comfortable ride.

Kelvin Dodd