Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP
From: Brian Boss <bwboss@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:10:55 -0700 (PDT)
This isn't a reason not to use STP, per se, but I think GM's EOS is a better
product for raising ZDDP levels. It was designed and marketed as a break in
additive but a lot of car enthusiasts use it at every change in older, flat
tappet motors.

  This is what I will be using when my stash of SL rated Valvoline is gone.

  Here is a good article on oils:
  http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html

  The author is primarily addressing Porsche motors but don't hold that against
him ;)