Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP

To: "Brian Boss" <bwboss@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP again / STP
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:44:31 -0500
This isn't a reason not to use STP, per se, but I think GM's EOS is a better
product for raising ZDDP levels. It was designed and marketed as a break in
additive but a lot of car enthusiasts use it at every change in older, flat
tappet motors.

 =======================================

Brian, upon what facts are you saying that the GM additive is better than
the STP additive.  Is it just because of the way the GM product was marketed
or are there some imperial facts that you don't mention that make it better
than STP?

I want to use the best product, but would prefer that the best product not
be determined by the best marketing department.

Larry Daniels

Ooops!  Please excuse the wording and punctuation errors.  That's what I get
for even looking at a computer when I first wake up and before I've had my
first cup of tea -- or three.

Anyhow, I'm just looking for something positive to back up your choice of
one over the other.

LAD