[Mgs] Palo Alto show

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Palo Alto show
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 22:49:08 -0700
I went to the Palo Alto show today. Plenty of MGs, but I don't think I
saw anything older than a TD. Nor did I see any TFs. It was nice to
see at least one twin-cam MGA.

The microcars were not well represented this year, nor were the
DeLoreans (although this year was better than last year, when I don't
think I saw a single DeLorean).

On the other hand, there were plenty of Lotuses, Aston Martins and
other interesting cars. Only a small number of Jensens. It was nice to
see an old (1930s) Bentley.

Hopefully the organizers will find a new venue for next year.

Regards,
Simon