Re: [Mgs] new question

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'David Breneman'"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] new question
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:01:51 -0400
WST

I think there is a sort of unwritten rule that this august group does
not engage in berating other members of the list, and foul language
is definitely frowned upon.    Perhaps you do need the space but I
bet you can reduce the amount you need with a little common sense,
which I do suppose you have?

At 09:38 AM 9/24/2007, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>Barrie,
>

>You don't know shit about what I need regarding space.
>
>WST

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson