Re: [Mgs] Oh No, Not Again! The Triumph might upstage MG's return!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oh No, Not Again! The Triumph might upstage MG's return!
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:

> Beside which, the new Triumph really looks great! In fact it  looks
> like a
> 21st Century TR4 ...the little roadsters pedigree is undeniable!

Funny, my first impression on seeing that picture a few days
ago was "Well, it's certainly ugly enough to be a Triumph!"
I assume that the great height of the front end is to accommodate
the new European "pedestrian impact" regulations -- but what's
with the Triumph *motocycle* logo on the license plate?  Is
BMW going to work in some sort of cross-promotional thing?

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com