Re: [Mgs] Rear brake locked

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rear brake locked
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:40:19 -0500
    Doggoned cars develop a personality, huh?  It drove OK afterwards
except that the E brake won't hold well.  One of those Moss cables that
Kelvin said suffered from "specification drift."  ;^)  Rotten weather
this weekend.  I'll drive it some more and then tighten up the
adjustment a notch.  Wouldn't surprise me if it duplicates your car's
behavior.

   CR