Re: [Mgs] ATTN: Californians

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ATTN: Californians
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:15:41 -0700
Right now, you can't do it, legally.

But there is a bill in the assembly that would finally allow it:
http://republican.assembly.ca.gov/index.asp?RefID=3945&body=Focus

Many car enthusiasts are against this bill, by the way -- they want to
maintain the current situation where an "original CA black plate car" means
something. But you would still be able to tell the difference under this
proposed system, I believe.

I would kind of like to get rid of the hideous "sunset" plates on my 66,
personally.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149