Re: [Mgs] anemic running B

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] anemic running B
From: "1971-red-mgb" <1971mgb@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:14:59 -0500
Paul, I've driven this car as a daily driver for the past 14 years, and
thought the car was running strong till I changed carburetors ( ease of
working on t the carb's if needed prompted that change) and it's just lack
of power, I'll change back over to my old carburetors today and see what
happens,