Re: [Mgs] anemic running B

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] anemic running B
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 20:34:06 -0600
I had this happen  at highway speeds several days after I'd converted to
oval foam air filters on my HIF's. When I removed a filter, a bolt that
holds the alloy back plate adaptor (and the gasket) in place had fallen out
enough to allow the gasket to fall down and partially cover the carb inlet
opening. Had the same symptoms you're having.
Monte