Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] SOS '07 25.5 hours away but who's counting?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] SOS '07 25.5 hours away but who's counting?
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:33:56 -0500
I just checked my account and I still have the ol' Floundervision
listed. I will try to drop by during the weekend.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

--
believed to be clean.