Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MGBnutt@aol.co
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?
From: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:13:34 -0500
I've had Hagerty for ~5-6 years here in NJ after 1 very expensive year
with Allstate on a multicar policy.  Although it has risen a bit since
I've got to Hagerty, I found i) the actual dealings were very simple
and ii) a couple of years ago, Hagerty recognized the slowly
increasing values of MG's and suggested I raise the value of mine for
not much money (from $5 to $6000 for $10 bucks).  No problems with
them....

Regards,
Bill S.
BMCSNJ