Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?

To: "Tuck Southworth" <tsouthworth70@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Classic Car Insurance?
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:13:59 -0600
I pay $116/year on State Farm for a stated $8000 value on our 79B.
This is for antique/classic car insurance that I had to ask about;
they did not volunteer it. They know I drive it much more than the
policy says I should (I even drive it to their office most of the
time) but  said not to worry about it. I think it all depends upon
your agent and how well you know him.
Monte