Re: [Mgs] Kumho tires

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Kumho tires
From: "Eric Markley" <ericemarkley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:05:53 -0500
Kumho tires seem to get very good reviews on the Tire Rack, as well as the
comments here. They seem to be an extraordinary value at $35 per. I will
likely get some when it's time for new tires on my car.

I believe that the 175/70/14 size is best for the wire wheels. Rostyles can
accept 185/70/14 but will rub if your rear springs are sagging.

No comment to offer on your vendor. Tire Rack provides very good service,
based on people that I know who have dealt with them.

Eric in Florida
74 B