Re: [Mgs] Kumho Tires

To: RonFineEsq@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Kumho Tires
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:11:48 EST
In a message dated 12/1/2007 9:50:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
RonFineEsq@earthlink.net writes:

I am  considering purchasing Kumho Power Star 758 tires size 175/70R14  for
mounting on my original wire wheels.  The best on line price I  have found is
about $35.00 from Treadepot.com.

After searching on line last year and finding Kumhos at a great price from  a
local tire shop (gotta remember freight charges) I went there to buy  them.
After waiting nearly half an hour to have the guy even acknowlege my
presence, while I watched him going with his staff, I left and went to Discount
 Tire
a few blocks away.

I told the guy at DT what I wanted and what price I had at the competition
and he lowered his to beat the other guys price by a couple of bucks and in
less  than an hour I left with the new Kumhos.

Print out your Treadept.com price and drop by Discount Tire and see what
they will do on the same tire.  It's worth a few minutes drive.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.